Saturday, February 5, 2011

How many teachers and students in your school?

I am sure that everyone is anxious about the school that they are posted too. Personally, I am too anxious. I tried to google on every tiny bits of information regarding my school. I search from directory, maps, blogs, websites and even facebook. I guess the little information gives me a small view on how is my school and what expectation I should have regarding it. 

Besides, the address and phone number of the school, I am super curious how big is the school in term of number of student and teachers. I happened to stumble upon this websites recommended by my friend. You should check it out too!!

Website: http://emisportal.moe.gov.my/

Lookout for this
Select the related area and type of school (primary or secondary). Then the data shall be presented to you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...