Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Checklist for posting

I am so glad that I was posted to a school accessible by road alone. Good news is I can carry a lot of things in my car to bring over there. That means less spending on buying new things and necessities. However, it is reminded that some things are better off buying over there then bring them over. This is applicable to easily available things such as food and toiletries. Items that costs a lot is much better bring from home. I am rather poor now, so I prefer to safe my money. I hope my suggestion as below might help you in packing. I f you have any suggestion do comment and tell me. Thank you for your help.

Categories
Items
Quantity
Remark
Sleeping
Mattress
1

Pillow
2

Blanket / Comforter
1

Mattress and Pillow Cover
2

Toiletries
Toothbrush
1

Toothpaste
1

Facial Cleanser


Body and Hair Shampoo


Toilet roll


Pails
3

Detergent


Broom


Mop


Hanger


Place to hang clothes


All personal skincare and hair care


Clothes & Shoes
Formal Attire


Baju kurung


Sport’s Wear


Casual wear


Black shoes
2

Sport shoes
1

Slippers


Sandals


Furniture
Desk


Chair


Small Shelf


Electrical Appliances
Rice cooker


Kettle


Iron


Hair dryer


Camera & Charger


Hand phone & Charger


Laptop & charger and other accessories


Printer & Refills


Stationary
Blue, Black, Red pens


Ruler, eraser, pencil


Stapler, punch, paperclip, scissors, glue, blade


Marker


Books for referencing


Food Stocks








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...