Friday, March 30, 2012

New Advice : Resilient

It has become a habit of mine to ask advice from the others. It became a way of gaining some new insight as well as tools to reflect on my situation. Somehow, it happens to make me feel better when I heard of a might be way for me to improve myself.

I am forever grateful that God has send me to such a wonderful place where teachers constantly help out one another. They always give me some good advice. Some may be applicable, some may not for now. This advice is rather new to me. It is "resilient". Although I have read about this, it is funny when my colleague told me in Chinese term "cannot be killed". It is very true in every job. Whenever you are down, hey spring up again. It just makes me feel like a spring that go boing boing boing. So I came up with this:


  1. Take a rest
  2. Start a fresh
  3. Go again
It might be a good idea to keep a record or journal. When the time comes, you will know how much you can go through. Believe it, the problem doesn't look so big when you see how much you can do. Happy weekend to all. All teachers time to chill.

Does it look like this?
The doll that doesn't fall? 
                                                                        A resilient cockroach?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...