Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Quotes 2

Teaching is the profession that teaches all the other professions.  ~Author Unknown

How true does this quote sounds to me. It just happened to draw my memory on a conversation with my friend. My friend happened to hear some conversation between a teacher and a rich lawyer during some reunion meeting. As usual everyone was telling how good their life had been going on. It happened that the lawyer was telling how good he has been earning and how his life affects the other. The teacher feeling being mocked said that although I don’t that much, I live comfortably well. I don’t change the country much but I produce people that change the world tremendously.

Somehow, I think yes teaching profession is not fancy enough to make you rich but it was a meaningful work. It doesn’t make a direct impact in the country but every year teacher teaches hundreds of pupils that can become a successful person of every profession imaginable. So don’t underestimate teacher profession, especially someone out there that thinks so. 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...